8.3.07

glasses

It really pisses me off when people make decisions that affect me too without consulting me.

Anyway, been a while since i've spoken about science eh?

Ok, nothing's changed really, semester after semester, same experiments, different students. Some students this yar have a severe lack of common sense i've noticed. I tell them to use test tubes for their experimental needs. What do they do? Dissolve BaCl2 in water IN A FUCKING WEIGHING BOAT. It's like they lack a brain.

The van de graaff generator we got this year is already fucking up on us. It won't generate anymore. We've tried everything, to no avail. I'm no generator technician, but the principle is simple enough and i'll be damned if i can't figure it out. Turned out i couldn't. So we're back to our 100,000 volt potential one, with the crappy motor and the tiny belt, oh well, it's not my education getting screwed up.

The top boss and i had a chat today. She was rather nice to me. I don't know why, but she's always been nice to me. People tell me she can be a real bitch and that she treats like shit most people that work there but i can't say that because she's not been anything like that so far. Now my department's boss, he's a royal dick, but that's been covered; but he's been ok lately too.

Maybe they've broken my spirit or something.